Job Description :
-Business growth & Agents Career Development.
-Identify the training needs of agency force and coordinate with related department.
-Responsible for the recruitment of agency force based on the team capacity.
-Oblige to achieve the KPI set by the company.
-Prepare reports related to agency management in an accurate and timely manner.
-Attend and actively participate in all activities and meetings arrange by agency management.
-Periodically update direct superior about the situation and development of the sales office.
-Constantly use sound business considerations, such as: cost/benefit analysis, cost consciousness, etc in making decisions.
-Assist related departments in maintaining discipline of staffs who are stationed in the sales office.
-Team development responsibilities: Recruitment, Training, Manage team development & growth
– Domicile in BATAM
– Bachelor Degree from any major
– Experience in Life Insurance minimum 2 years
– Age maximum 45 years old
– Good communication skill, presentation skill and able to operate Ms. Office
– Good leadership and team work
– Good managerial skill and results oriented
– Preferably experienced in Marketing/Business Development for Life Insurance
Sent your CV with Subject : BDM Batam_Name to email@example.com